- Work closely with Group Marketing to help formulate marketing strategy for China, and to execute the plan through appropriate channels that are in line with the overall group strategy
- Plan and execute on marketing events, seminars and workshops from preparation, delivery to result tracking.
- Manage WeChat Corporate Account including content creation/collection, articles release weekly, image management, online response, result tracking and etc.
- Create & manage digital marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Work closely with Commercial/BD teams to develop and maintain relationship with channel/alliance partners, e.g. business & industry associations, chambers, professional firms .
- Coordinate the design, development & distribution of marketing collaterals, gifts and other marketing materials.
- Other marketing administrative affairs.
- Knowledge and experiences on WeChat Corporate Account management/operation is a plus.
- Quick learning capability, multitasking capability and proactive working attitude
- Strong communication skills and able to work independently
- Experience in leading/building a marketing team
- 7+ years’ working experience on marketing /business development
- Regional or MNC experience is preferred
- University graduate with qualified professional marketing qualifications.
- Microsoft Office applications, especially with Word, Excel
- Internet applications e.g. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express, etc.
- Be proficient both in written and spoken English ? Possess translation capability from English to Chinese or vice versa